16 Key On-Page SEO Factors That Search Engines & Users Love. (Backed by data). See how we can also achieve your website and social media needs!
According to an article titled "ON-PAGE-SEO"- (On-page SEO) is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals" MOZ. The quote supports the fact that search engine optimization strategy can be divided into two different categories: on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
Incorporate The Following On Page SEO Techniques To Improve Website Ranking
On-Page SEO Tips:
- Remove, merge or add to pages with little content on them. Having lots of content-light pages, with short page view times, can result in search engines downgrading all of your site’s keyword rankings.
- Implement a checklist will help boost your website's traffic and ranking.
- Great storytelling and attention driven design makes people stay and read your message.
- Every element on a landing page serves a purpose.
- Smart landing pages should include Copy-writing design principles that you've tested.
- If you're using Word-press and not using the Yoast plugin, download it now!
- Creating an attractive content phases, leads to more attention on web page & make your customer to stay on the same page for longer period.
- Your Tweets Are automatically indexed by Google even if no link to that page exists on your site.
- Use strong Calls to Action. Use 3 words and different colors for your CTAs to be most effective.
- Anything online can be optimized thru link building, so I SEO my best review profiles to get them on page one.
- Responsive design says to a user that you are catering to their needs.
- To achieve true SEO authority, marketers must venture off-page.
- If you have the budget for it, someone with SEO expertise in the company is ideal because there are on-page and off-page factors to consider.
- It is best that all writers have at least a basic understanding of how their content should be optimized.
- A strong CTA can improve the success of your website by instructing visitors where to go next and keeping them from wandering off your page!
- Monitor your progress!!! SEO is not a one time exercise. Its an continuous process. Continue maintaining and optimizing your page and your efforts will pay off!
I think an issue most bloggers might have skipped with analytics is the bounce rate. Today it's not about to get the traffic, it's about the targeted and relevant traffic.