Want to up your copy-writing game? SEO copy-writing helps you target your customers and solve their specific problems with well-crafted content. Expand your skill set and earn more money with SEO Copy-writing! This blog will give you the confidence to write SEO copy that gets results.
Writing your website copy doesn't have to be difficult! We'll explore how to write copy that your readers (and search engines) will love!
I'm a New York-based digital content specialist with a decade's worth of experience in creating engaging content for online audiences, copy writing, SEO, copy-editing, proofreading and social media management. "SEO isn't everything" SEO helps people discover your content, but it is easy to get hung up on search engine rankings.
Content should be helpful, engaging and with a clear call to action. One of the most beautiful lessons I’ve learned through being a ghostwriter is that serving others well comes from not needing to have your name attached to everything you do. It’s not about me; it’s about THEM + their story being brought to life.
What is SEO Copy-writing and ways to Write Brand Message?
According to Wikipedia - "Copy writing is the act of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.
Copywriters help create billboards, brochures, catalogs, jingle lyrics, magazine and newspaper advertisements, sales letters and other direct mail, scripts for television or radio commercials, taglines, white papers, social media posts, and other marketing communications.
They are generally known as website content writers or copywriters if their work appears mostly on the Internet. A content writer helps create online advertisements, web pages, email newsletters, blog posts and social media posts.
Cross discipline copywriters who look at the wider context of their work are called digital copywriters. The distinction is that these individuals consider the mechanics of the user journey, the external links that are included in the copy for search engine optimization and are highly focused towards creating online sales and dealing with technical issues such as bounce rate". - Wiki
Get awesome related keywords for your content and rank higher! SEO is never about ‘just creating links’. It’s about ranking in organic search, using all the tools available, incl. content, design, AMP, tech, copy-writing, analysis, calls-to-action, marketing savvy, imagery, and testing.
Publishing is about having connections to readers and the knowledge of what those readers want and keyword research strategies, copy-writing tips, and more to help your content rank and be seen by your target audience! People ask me all the time for advice on SEO writing. Here are a few tips!
SEO Copywriting Tips -
- Hire SEO service that combines technical site optimisation with high quality content & copy writing.
- Content is Key! Creating compelling & relevant content positions you as an expert and drives traffic.
- Create Ads/Content which convert into sales using influence & persuasion I.e influencers & copy writing.
- For writing ad copy and seo: don't even think about getting started without researching your targets and your competitors.
- when writing headlines Don't Make Every Word Start with a Capital Letter. It just makes your copy look like a Victorian lady's diary.
- Read your copy out loud and ask yourself: What would the reader be thinking/objecting to as they read this?
- Always review your landing pages when writing adcopy at scale. If the tone of your ad doesn't match the tone of your landing page, you're not going to convert well. Plus, landing page relevance is a big part of Quality Score.
User intent is the key to better content marketing, SEO and more. Empower your mind to create something worthy of your brand. Here's what you need to know about it and about using it to meet your business goals:
We shared keyword research strategies, copy-writing tips, and more to help your content rank and be seen by your target audience! Also, you can create a checklist to make sure your copy/content will appeal to your readers and be discoverable to search engines too.