Optimize WordPress Website for SEO (Quick Tips) - MalkamDior
WordPress SEO - Why It Matters, Plus 6 Tips to Optimize Your Links.
|WordPress For SEO|
Most press release sites are designed to allow you to optimize your press release for search engines using tags, anchor text links, header tags, etc. If you're not sure, look on the PR website for a statement about press releases being optimized for search engines (SEO).
Want to utilize social media platforms to optimize for organic traffic? Here's some short steps:
- Turn your profile into a funnel of sorts using your allowed links and photos to direct visitors towards whatever you want to promote.
- If you are linking out to authority sites and you should make sure that external links open in a new tab so that you don't bounce your visitor out and close your page.
- Going back to old content, links & optimize for relevance, timeliness, & making sure stuff looks good & works.
5 Easy Organic Search Opportunities You May Be Missing Out On
- Focus on Organic Keywords
- Encourage More Reviews
- Amplify Visual Marketing
- Optimize for Mobile
- Build More Links
According to Wikipedia - "WordPress' plugin architecture allows users to extend the features and functionality of a website or blog. As of March 2017, WordPress has over 55,286 plugins available, each of which offers custom functions and features enabling users to tailor their sites to their specific needs. These customizations range from search engine optimization, to client portals used to display private information to logged in users, to content management systems, to content displaying features, such as the addition of widgets and navigation bars".
"Not all available plugins are always abreast with the upgrades and as a result they may not function properly or may not function at all. Most plugins are available through WordPress themselves, either via downloading them and installing the files manually via FTP or through the WordPress dashboard. However, many third parties offer plugins through their own websites, many of which are paid packages. Web developers who wish to develop plugins need to learn WordPress' hook system which consists of over 300 hooks divided into two categories: action hooks and filter hooks". Wikipedia
Website Management , Blog software, Content management systems for software developers can be terrifying, too often we get carried away with creating new content even though it is cheaper, faster, better to fix the old. Preparation is key!
Six Quick SEO tips:
- Publish content about what you know
- Write in your normal voice
- Check for any broken links
- Optimize images (Title, Caption, Alt Text, Descriptions)
- Update HTML titles (Settings > General > Site Title)
- Post new content regularly
|WordPress Sample Page|
I opened my wordpress today and realized I’ve had views from India, UAE, Ireland and Romania. It's been an incredible four years of collaborating with amazing clients and creating fresh design magic! To anyone who has taken their time to pass by my blog and even gone as far as sharing the links. Thank you. I’m humbled.