The Advanced Guide To SEO For Millennials - @SEOMalkamDior
The Millennial SEO (Advanced Guide) for Getting Your Website Found on Google!Clear action plan. Easy to digest. Deep and engaging.
Learn the SEO tactics. The same ones I used to build a Top SEO Agency in New York City. 4 Years & 300 clients later, handed to you the in the form of a blog.
Are you a total SEO Virgin? Business or Blog Owner with Big Plans? If so, this blog was written for you.
I don't want you to experience what I have in the past year trying to navigate the bloody waters of SEO and PPC marketing, especially with Google.
|- SEO INFOGRAPHIC -|
I’ve never had any interest in SEO whatsoever and only utilized paid advertisement for my small online niche business over the past three years.
Sometime last year I made the decision to start writing blog content as a way to bolster my paid advertising. When a prospect visited my website, it couldn’t hurt to have a few helpful pieces of content there, right?
A light bulb went off in my head - this had been happening because my page was ranking on google for some of the content I was writing.
Trust me, my page was as far from Search Engine Optimized as you could get, but I was getting results. I wondered to myself, what might happen if I took this SEO thing seriously? What if I optimized?
|- SEO WEBSITE -|
To SHOW you what to do, as well provide you with a step-by-step, week-by-week SEO Blueprint and Checklist. SEO tips according to MyTasker -
SEO tips for website
- Make the website about one thing.
- Mention keywords where they matter most.
- Link to internal pages on your site.
- Use a permalink structure that includes keywords.
- Remove anything that slows down your website.
- Use keywords in your images.
- Link to other websites with relevant content.
- Update your website frequently
If you’ve got a solid work ethic, you’re eager to learn, and your business model is sound, giving you all the tools and know-how required to get your website to the very top of Google where the profit is.
Through a refreshingly no-nonsense plain English approach to SEO, here's how.
SEO’s greatest secret – that it isn’t rocket science!
- Save $1000s by doing SEO yourself, or with your in-house team.
- Filter profitable traffic to your site.
- Learn what on earth to do with your social media.
- Effectively direct and monitor people doing SEO for you.
- Gain the industry knowledge to call out anyone full of ‘BS'
|- SEO KEYWORDS -|
In conclusion; it seems much better to start from a clean slate (like maybe you are now).
Teaching is a responsibility and its not easy when it comes to topics like SEO, but when you find students who are willing to learn it's completly worth it.
Now you are able to absorb and implement all the amazing and incredible golden nuggets; and solving complex SEO problems when standard fixes don’t apply.