A Step-by-step guide to Mobile Marketing - www.MalkamDior.com
|- Mobile Infographics: About Mobile Apps -|
Best Practices for Creative Effective Marketing Campaigns for Mobile Marketing!
A short blog packed with tools, tips, and techniques that will get your app high in rankings.
|- Evan Kirstel on Twitter: "What is your digital marketing campaign strategy? -|
What is mobile marketing?
"Mobile marketing is a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps. Mobile is disrupting the way people engage with brands." According to MarketoFollow This Step-by-step Guide - According to Niel Patel
- Make your site mobile friendly.
- Create mobile friendly content.
- Take your brand to mobile users.
- Get local with Google My Business.
- Use text message (SMS) marketing.
- Make your site navigable.
- Add a personal touch
- Create QR codes for quick access
|- Medical Marketing For Doctors -|
- "Create mobile apps - Mobile apps are mostly designed to run on smartphones, tablets and other handheld devices.
- Encourage social engagement - Engagement on social networks comes mostly from mobile devices, so you need to build social media into your mobile marketing strategy.
- Don’t ignore PCs - More people are browsing the web on mobile devices than on desktops. While it’s important to focus on mobile marketing objectives, such as the ones outlined by Marketing Sherpa, you still have to optimize for PC users.
- Enable real-time tracking for apps - Effective mobile marketing relies on tracking. And real-time tracking for your mobile apps is essential, so that you know what’s happening, when it happens.
- Use multi-channel campaigns - Mobile Marketer says that you should combine many of the mobile marketing methods that I’ve outlined to increase user engagement. You don’t have to pick one; they are complementary.
- Make mobile the heart of your business - To get the most from mobile marketing, make it central to your strategy. The delivery rate is fast and reliable, compared to desktop PCs. And, with easy integration of apps and tools like WordPress, GetResponse, Infusionsoft and Crazy Egg, it’s easier than ever to be successful." - Neil Patel
In this blog, you've learned how mobile marketing solutions enable marketers to reach and engage users on mobile or desktop, even if the users doesn’t have the mobile app installed. We achieve this by using the Step-by-step Guide to Mobile Marketing.
|- Surprise, In-App Purchase Behavior Peaks Before The Workday Even Starts [Study] - Marketing Land -|
I have been doing android apps since android 1.6, promoting them, trying (and failing) different methods until I found the sweet spot.