SEO for Millennial Millionaires - Digital Marketing Guide - www.MalkamDior.com
To grow your business in today’s economy, you need a strong online presence. But what does that entail exactly?
Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO, is how people search and find your website on the Internet.
Marketing to Millennials 2018(NOTE: Dozens of renowned marketing, SEO and social media experts have endorsed this SEO blog.
- ZOG Weekly: SEO Infographic and Twitter Outages -
SEO is a key growth channel for your business, but the rules of SEO have changed dramatically in recent years.
If you aren't using social media for your business, you're missing out on a big opportunity to increase awareness of your brand. SM gives you direct access to your customers and allows you to engage with them in a meaningful dialogue.
Marketing is no longer about mass-market advertising and outbound sales; it’s about capturing demand — grabbing the attention of people already looking to make a purchase or acquire specific knowledge. To do that, your website needs to be at the top of Internet search results.
|- Why Use Search Engine Optimization to Your Business? (Infographic) -|
Video marketing for business is not new, but now it's more important than ever. Your video marketing strategy can lead to more conversions and enhance your brand awareness.
Many businesses and marketers toss up a brochure-style website, do a little social media and blog posting (if any), and think they’re "doing SEO" — but that’s not what it takes to get those coveted first page Google rankings.
Millennial Marketing Strategy -
According to Business News Daily,
"Google is the most used search engine on the internet – it is the dominant search service among consumers. It has a major impact on SEO strategy when its algorithm changes. Google also provides a bunch of helpful services so you can collect and analyze data about your website and its performance. All these tools are free.
- Trends – This tool allows you to compare keywords and analyze how users are searching Google. Google Trends can be very helpful when comparing your business to competitors, or by finding the right search terms for your business.
- Analytics – Google Analytics is a valuable tool that provides in-depth data on how your website is doing. Analyze things like page views, unique page views, how users are reaching your site and information on your audience.
- Search Console – Google Search Consolehelps your business get discovered on Google. Google will also do a test drive of your site's map and determine if there are any errors that you can fix.
- By using Search Console, you can ensure your site is reachable on Google and use data to find out which products are the most successful on your site.
- PageSpeed Insights – With PageSpeed Insights, Google analyzes how fast your webpage is and will provide suggestions you can implement to improve the speed with which it loads on both desktops and mobile devices.
- Your website's page speed can impact SEO, so it's important to monitor its performance to ensure your relevancy on search engines like Google."
|- Reasons Why SEO is Important for Business | Significance of SEO (Infographic) -|
No longer just another tactic, search engine optimization has become a full-blown channel on par with PR and advertising — one you can’t afford to ignore.
Malkam Dior, an experienced SEO consultant with years of experience at the local, regional, and national levels, have teamed up to provide you with the only Internet marketing guide you need.