The Start of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization - www.MalkamDior.com
This blog prepares digital marketers for 2019 with updates on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape.
If you are just starting out SEO can be a huge obstacle! Here is how you can do better! A beginner's SEO guide to ranking your website on Google.
How Search Engines Work - The Beginners Guide to SEO - Moz
According to Moz › beginners-guide-to-seo ›
"SEO Information from Google Webmaster Guidelines. Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines. Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content. Use keywords to create descriptive, human-friendly URLs"
My branding and Google ranking efforts are finally starting to pay off a bit for my online Business .... Of course, the ultimate goal is to reach great success.
|- What is SEO tutorial 2018-2019 for Expert Step by Step Infographic -|
How to work seo step by step
Step 1: Target Market Business Analysis
- "Website analysis. Analysis of meta sets/keywords, visible text and code to determine how well you're positioned for search engines. For example, how much code do you have on a page compared to text?
Step 2: Keyword Research and Development
- Keyword analysis. From nomination, further identify a targeted list of keywords and phrases. Review competitive lists and other pertinent industry sources. Use your preliminary list to determine an indicative number of recent search engine queries and how many websites are competing for each keyword.
- Prioritize keywords and phrases, plurals, singulars and misspellings. (If search users commonly misspell a keyword, you should identify and use it). Please note that Google will try to correct the term when searching, so use this with care.
Step 3: Content Optimization and Submission
- Create page titles. Keyword-based titles help establish page theme and direction for your keywords.
- Create meta tags. Meta description tags can influence click-throughs but aren't directly used for rankings. (Google doesn't use the keywords tag anymore.)
Step 4: Continuous Testing and Measuring
- Test and measure. Analyze search engine rankings and web traffic to determine the effectiveness of the programs you’ve implemented, including assessment of individual keyword performance. Test the results of changes, and keep changes tracked in an Excel spreadsheet, or whatever you're comfortable with." - Entrepreneur
|- Advantages/Benefits Of SEO In Digital Marketing -|
Because search engines have changed significantly in the last 10 years, many of these practices are no longer necessary, while some, like massive link exchanges, and three way link exchanges, are actually considered search engine "spam." If these are what you are expecting from The Start of SEO, you will be positively disappointed.
Google is starting to send out beacons to businesses to help track & connect online/offline activity.
In conclusion after years of thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements.
This blog comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities. Exploring the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines. Understanding the role of social media, user data, and links.
Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO. Build a competent SEO team with defined roles. Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry
This should be your first stop. I always recommend this blog to learn what SEO questions you should ask. This is a starting place and this is the best starting place you can have.