Holiday Marketing Blog: A Marketing Plan for Millennial Business Made Easy - @SEOMalkamDior
|- Holiday Marketing Plan -|
Learn to market your business step-by-step. New blog on marketing makes it easy. Build a holiday marketing plan today.
In the crowded holiday advertising space, it's hard to get noticed. Learn how to differentiate your strategy with Malkam Dior.
"A marketing plan may be part of an overall business plan. Solid marketing strategy is the foundation of a well-written marketing plan. While a marketing plan contains a list of actions, without a sound strategic foundation, it is of little use to a business. Wikipedia
|- What is marketing strategy? definition & meaning -|
Social media marketing offers an incredible way to build exposure, get the word out about your business, and grow relationships with your target market.
Want more information?
To write a marketing plan, follow the numbered outline below.
- "Prepare a mission statement.
- List and describe target or niche markets.
- Describe your services.
- Spell out marketing and promotional strategies.
- Identify and understand the competition.
- Establish marketing goals that are quantifiable." - Source InfoToday
|- Nike’s Brilliant Marketing Strategy — Why You Should Be (Just) Doing it Too -|
Here are Five marketing strategies that can help you market your small business on a shoestring budget.
- Craft an elevator pitch - You should be marketing all the time — wherever you are. Therefore, you need a compelling elevator pitch.
- Leverage your community - You don’t have to think big when it comes to your marketing efforts. Think locally. What’s going on in your community?
- Collaborate - Put together a group of synergistic, non-competitive businesses in your area and agree to cross-promote.
- Network - I’m a huge fan of networking. I don’t think there is any better way to build a business than to get out there, shake some hands, and get to know people.
- Give a speech - A lot of people hate public speaking. However, there are many organizations looking for qualified, subject-matter experts who can present to their groups." All according to Constant Contact
With my curated step-by-step marketing recipes, you can do more than succeed during the holidays, you can grow your business for seasons to come.
Looking for something to help you understand how to maximize your company's presence on social media sites and reach your business objectives? Subscribe to my blog.