If you're looking for an expert Video Marketing strategy to help Connect your Brand and Audience; for your products or services and grow your business or brand online, then this is the blog for you.
Use this video marketing strategy blog to connect your own brand and audiences.
First, you must learn how to position yourself as an expert to attract more and better customers.
|- How To Position Yourself as an Expert -|
Here are some additional methods to consider when positioning yourself as an expert in your field: (according to Clear Voice.
"Write a book. The self-publishing world is booming, making it easier to become an author and share your knowledge.
How to generate traffic with video?
According to Forbes.
1. "Use On-Page SEO
2. Use Social Media Posts With Hashtags
- On-page search engine optimization (SEO) is a fundamental building block of successful websites.
3. Start Email Marketing
- It’s probably no surprise to see social media on this list. It’s an effective way to get more eyeballs on your content and tap into the personal networks of your existing fans.
- Email marketing is still a highly effective channel for driving traffic to your website. However, it’s definitely evolved since the times of promotional blasts.
4. Set Up An Affiliate Program
- Building a sequence that nurtures new sign-ups and develops a relationship is now an essential part of email marketing.
5. Guest Post
- Affiliate programs allow you to boost traffic by leveraging other people’s audiences. By offering publishers a commission on sales they generate, you’re incentivizing positive reviews and word of mouth.
Video marketing is a fantastic opportunity for you as a business owner right now. With this blog you'll have a step-by-step guide to the most cutting edge & powerful marketing methods around today.
You'll find out how to use video effectively in your business to achieve the best results.
How to convert that traffic into leads & customers.
Here are several ways you can capture leads to build a relationship with your audience and ultimately convert them into new customers. - (According to SalesFusion)
1. Newsletter Signups
2. Call To Action
- Once you’ve built a popular blog, it’s just natural that your readers will want to stay up-to-date with new content.
3. Lead Magnets
- While you probably won’t convert a first time visitor of your blog, the chances to convert a repeat one are pretty high.
- A lead magnet is anything your prospects will find valuable enough to give you their contact details and an opportunity to develop a business relationship in order to get it.
|- 4 Ways To Convert Website Traffic Into Leads - Become a local leader -|
- Remarketing is basically advertising to an already existing audience.
6. Special Promotions
- If you’re selling a product or a service you should consider running regular webinars that focus on providing value.
7. Engineering as Marketing
- A few years ago, Appsumo, an e-commerce company that targets web entrepreneurs ran a series of viral giveaways for prizes like 100 books on entrepreneurship, lifetime paid accounts for online tools like Evernote or Dropbox.
8. Email Drip Courses
- In the book Traction, the founder of DuckDuckGo has coined the term “Engineering as Marketing.” It means creating free products for your customers to generate leads.
9. Content Upgrades
- You also can create a simple educational course in a form of an email drip campaign.
- A content upgrade is a lead magnet specifically designed for readers of a particular blog post.
These video strategy and marketing methods will help you grow your business, and connect your brand online so you can create freedom in your life.