A Comprehensive Guide to Facebook Advertising in 2019 - @SEOMalkamDior
Easy step-by-step instructions for creating Facebook ads. - Discover insider tips and tricks to improve your ROI. Malkam Dior, the CEO of DiscoverDior, the leading advertising agency specializing in Facebook advertising and SEO for Millennials.
This blog brings a fast paced and simple learning approach to digital marketers looking to learn more about social advertising. Whether you're new to Facebook ads or an expert at digital marketing and and paid social, you'll discover how to select the correct objective, target your perfect audience and create ads that make a connection with your audience.
The Comprehensive Guide to Facebook Advertising covers such topics as: - How to set up your Business Manager, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
|- Facebook Ad Scheduling -|
How to connect my Instagram to my Business Manager
- Go to your Business Manager.
- Click Business Settings > Instagram Accounts (left side of the page).
- Click on 'Add'.
- Add your username and password, then click Confirm.
- To authorize one or more of your ad accounts to use the Instagram Account, check the box next to each ad account and click Save Changes.This is the blog to read, folks. Not only does it dive deep into how Facebook advertising works, it also breaks down all the targeting and analytics in very easy-to-follow format. There's so much useful information that is easy to understand.
How do I sign up for Business Manager?
|- Facebook Sponsored Post Infographic -|
- Go to business.facebook.com.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter a name for your business, select the primary Page and enter your name and work email address.
- Move through the rest of the onboarding flow by entering the rest of the required fields.
- Learn how to add people to Business Manager.
Follow these useful steps to create marketing funnels, the height of target audience and successful ad creatives. -
This is how to create your ad campaigns on Ads Manager -
Click on the drop-down arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook page (that you have Admin access to) and select “Manage Ads” in the drop-down menu. Use Facebook's Ads Manager mobile app to access and manage your ad campaigns anytime and anywhere.
This complete guide to Facebook advertising is just that - absolutely complete. It walks novices like myself through every step so clearly.