DoorDash is a Huge Influencer. Here's How - @SEOMalkamDior
How much do DoorDash drivers make?
According to Rideshareapps - "The DoorDash website claims drivers can make up to $25/hour, which might be a stretch for most markets. However, you are guaranteed a minimum of $10/hour. In the rare case, you make less than $10/ hour, DoorDash pays the difference. The average pay per order is $5, plus anything you make from tips".
|- DoorDash Sign Up Process - Become A Dasher -|
Here are 7 reasons why, DoorDash is a Huge Influencer.
- YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANTS - Choose from a huge variety of cuisines, from your favorite sushi spot to the comfort food you crave.
- EASY ORDERING - Food is just a few taps away. Get your favorite meals faster with quick reordering. Plus, group ordering makes entertaining a breeze.
- SCHEDULE DELIVERIES - Advance ordering allows you to get your food when it’s most convenient for you.
- REAL-TIME TRACKING - See when your order will arrive. From food quality to prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve factored in all the elements that come between you and your food.
- NO MINIMUMS - Order as little or as much as you want.
- PAYMENT - Conveniently pay via Google or credit card.
- THEY’RE HERE FOR YOU - Five-star service gets you what you need, right when you need it.
ABOUT DOORDASH -
DoorDash is a technology company that connects people with the best in their cities. The do this by empowering local businesses and in turn, generate new ways for people to earn, work and live. They started by facilitating door-to-door delivery, but I see this as just the beginning of connecting people with possibility — easier evenings, happier days, bigger savings accounts, wider nets and stronger communities.
"DoorDash Inc. is an on-demand courier service founded in 2013 by Stanford students Andy Fang, Stanley Tang, Tony Xu and Evan Moore. A Y Combinator-backed company, DoorDash is one of several technology companies that uses logistics services to offer food delivery from restaurants on-demand" according to Wikipedia