5 Things to Love About The LetGo App - @SEOMalkamDior
Sell your stuff and shop great local deals on anything from fashion to used cars.
letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. Over 75 million downloads and 200 million listings!
Find great local deals, from secondhand phones, fashion, sneakers and games to furniture, cars and real estate.
|- LetGo Infographic -|
How does LetGo make money?
Short answer is they don't make money YET. Although they do have money via selling equity stakes in the company. An app called pxsell is looking to introduce the instant payment feature soon so when it comes out a better answer to your question should arise. ... Letgo App downloads have also crossed 2 Million. According to Quora.
Here's why tens of millions of people are buying and selling on letgo:
- MILLIONS OF LISTINGS - Shop for the best deals on anything you need, whether you’re looking for a PlayStation, a pair of Air Jordan sneakers, a new iPhone or Samsung Galaxy, a secondhand car or furniture to decorate your house. Forget garage sales and old-school classifieds sites!
- FAST AND CUTTING-EDGE - List something in seconds, as effortlessly as taking a photo. letgo's the only app with advanced technology that automatically titles and categorizes your listing, whether you’re selling a new pair of sneakers or your old car!
- FUN, SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE - Discover stuff for sale nearby or search for something specific.
- • Check out other users’ profiles, ratings and reviews, and chat instantly in the app. - **NEW** Buying a new car or selling your car? We’ve made it even easier to buy and sell used cars, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles and other vehicles. Find your dream car on letgo - at a fraction of the price!
- **NEW** Looking to invest in real estate or to sell your own property? No need for a realtor - you can find and list properties for sale or for rent: apartments, houses and other real estate on letgo! Your dream house is already on letgo!
Is Letgo better than OfferUp?
According to an article that was post on (The Budget Diet) "it now has some competition. OfferUp and LetGo are two apps that work like Craigslist, but they are easier to use and safer. Plus, they tend to have less spam, which is always a good thing. With OfferUp and LetGo, you can buy and sell goods from the comfort of your home.
Download letgo and start selling your stuff, shopping for the best brands and finding discount deals on anything from fashion, electronics and used cars! It’s time to letgo!
Letgo is a company that provides a website and app that allows users to buy from, sell to and chat with others locally. The products launched in 2015. Wikipedia