5 Things to Love About Uber - @seomalkamdior
How do you get paid by Uber?
There is a $0.50 fee to transfer your earnings to the Instant Pay debit card. You can add money to the GoBank debit account, use it to get cash, and use it to make online bill payments. Think of it as a separate Uber checking account that you can use just like any bank account, but with some limitations and fees.
|- Uber lets customers plan rides a month ahead -|
- - Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- - The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- - You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- - Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
- - After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
"Uber is a ride-hailing service headquartered in San Francisco, California. Uber also offers peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab hailing, food delivery, bicycle-sharing and other services. The company has operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps" according to - Wikipedia