The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Review (@SEOMalkamDior)
WARNING: Do Not Read This Book If You Hate Money
I have read a lot of marketing books and remained hopeful when I purchased this one that perhaps I would find a book worth reading. Most of what I have read falls in the old genre I made a million selling swamp land and so can you.
They promise the stars and deliver the swamp. No value. I was skeptical but hopeful.
To build a successful business, you need to stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a reliable plan for rapid business growth. Traditionally, creating a marketing plan has been a difficult and time-consuming process, which is why it often doesn't get done.
In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast.
It's literally a single page, divided up into nine squares. With it you'll be able to map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
Whether you're just starting out or are an experienced entrepreneur, The 1-Page Marketing Plan is the easiest and fastest way to create a marketing plan that will propel your business growth.
|- The One Page Marketing Plan Book Cover -|
In this groundbreaking new book you'll discover:
- How to get new customers, clients, or patients and how to make more profit from existing ones.
- Why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses.
- How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money.
- A simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page. Simply follow along and fill in each of the nine squares that make up your own 1-Page Marketing Plan.
- How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice.
- How to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing.
- How to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it.
|- The One Page Marketing Plan Book Review -|
About The Author Allan Dib-
As a highly sought after business coach, consultant and public speaker, he frequently shares his proven strategies and cutting edge tactics with people all over the world".
My MBA marketing courses didn't teach me as clearly as this book did. I cannot recommend this book highly enough and book 5 copies for my employees. No more random acts of marketing for me.