How To Optimize Websites For Google Search Engine -
If your website doesn't include schema mark-up, Google may be struggling to understand information on your site.
Use Schema to get your review 'Star Ratings' pulled through to the SERP - There are some huge CTR increases to obtain when you set yourselves apart.
5 Steps To Content Optimization and Submission
1. Create Page Titles. It’s critical to optimize your website to appear on Google Maps so customers can find your business. Read our ultimate cheat sheet on Google Maps marketing, as well as tips you can employ to improve your local SEO: Keyword-based titles help establish page theme and direction for your keywords.
2. Create Meta Tags - Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The internal coding of a web site and proper HTML tag hierarchy is a key factor in optimal search engine rankings. Adding proper page titles, META tags, page and headings.
3. Site Speed is one of the signals used by Google's algorithm that ranks web pages.
Google wants you to offer your website users a faster, smoother online experience and your customers appreciate that too. Optimize for speed, but remain design oriented. Place strategic search phrases on pages. ...
4. Develop new sitemaps for Google and Bing. Why do sitemaps matter?
Sitemap of a site is a way to show a search engine or user what content exists in that site. There are 2 types - HTML & XML.
Submit your XML to Google Search Console to rank well, while the HTML can be a page like the rest of the site.
5. Submit website to directories Citations can help your target audience find your local healthcare business online. It can also impact the search visibility on the local search. Get citations from quality local market directories, niche-specific websites, and social platforms to rank better on Google.
Malkam Dior's SEO Tip: Site speed is one of the signals used by Google's algorithm that ranks web pages.
Google wants you to offer your website users a faster, smoother online experience and your customers appreciate that too. Optimize for speed, but remain design oriented.