SEO For Millennial Photographers - Malkam Dior
Definition: "An alt tag, also known as "alt attribute" and "alt description," is an HTML attribute applied to image tags to provide a text alternative for search engines. Applying images to alt tags such as product photos can positively impact an ecommerce store's search engine rankings." [Source : BigCommerce]
- Optimize All Images before uploading them to your site. To do image SEO: Optimize your product images For any e-commerce business looking to compete in organic search results, doing image SEO is essential. Many users explore Google Images for the products they’re interested in.
- Create Backlinks. A backlink is a lead from another website to your website. To outrank big companies when you have no SEO budget.
|- SEO Tips For Photographers -|
Well, you write amazing content, optimize your code, create a great user experience, and you mix in some backlinks. Create content for your viewer.
- Avoid Duplicated Pages - When search engines crawl many URLs for duplicate content, it causes a number of SEO problems. Having pages of identical or very similar content on your website may cause a search engine to devalue your website when determining rankings.
- Get Web Hosting - Providing a Great Value for your Business without Boundaries!
- SSL Certificates - Organizations should consider investing in a solution that can help them automate SSL certificate lifecycles. Using certificate pinning to a ssl certificate you don't control can lead to unexpected issues related to renewals!?