This Condenser Microphone Bundle, BM-800 Mic Kit with Adjustable Mic Suspension Scissor Arm, Shock Mount and Double-layer Pop Filter is the best for Studio Recording & Brocasting. (BM-800 Microphone Bundle) - Malkam Dior by ZINGYOU
Best Podcasting Microphone Under $100
Most people ask me! 'Can I plug into my mixer for power?'Then I tell them, yes I get power straight from the audio jack on my pc without phantom power and it sounds great. In fact most mixers have 48V on one pin of the XLR connector so plugging into an XLR input will work fine. It will not work if you plug it into a 1/4" jack.
- Professional Recording Studio Equipment: Equipped with Zingyou BM-800 microphone, Shock mount, Pop filter, Mic adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, Anti-wind foam Cap, Power cable, Sound card.
- Sensitive Capture: The Zingyou BM-800 features thin material diaphragm or “capsule” which vibrates and sends a signal to the output when engaged and is hit by sound waves, it provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what’s being played.
|- Podcast Microphone Brand Comparison -|
People also ask me 'will this work if I plug it up to my iPhone and use the voice recorder?
It can work with phone but needs a microphone and heaphone splitter. And the earphone should be three-section audio plug earphone.
Also, You can use the voice recorder after finishing above work.
- Great in both Vocal and Instruments: Wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments.
- Low Noise - The ZINGYOU BM-800 features extremely quiet self-noise, In technical terms: a noise level of just 16 dB(A). Thus, it is perfectly suited for vocals and audio drama productions in high definition as well as for demanding samples production and instrumental recordings.
- Stability - The BM-800 shock mount's spider suspension isolates your studio microphone from handling and floor noise by decoupling it from the rest of your room. This results in clearer recordings with less unwanted low-frequency artifacts. The BM-800 shockmount accommodates microphones from 55mm to 60mm in diameter. It screws into any standard mic stand.
- Cardioid Pattern - Cardioid is the most widely used pattern in professional microphones. It provides reliable performance in both stage and studio settings. As you move around to the sides and bottom of the microphone, the cardioid pattern becomes less sensitive and will pickup less sound. A good way to visualize this is to think of the cardioid pattern as an apple, with the microphone as the stem. The closer you are to the 'stem', the less sensitive the mic is.
- Application – Great in both Vocal and Instruments, wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments.