New York Views 2020 - Social Media Planner - Malkam Dior
For the best views, eats, and memories, take the experts' advice. Looking For Instagram Friendly Locations In NYC to Capture Unique Content For Your Page? - MalkamDior
So it's been a few months since I first visited NYC. And I want to give you some tips about visiting. We all know it's not a cheap city, but it can be manageable.
Renowned for its 70 story glass curtain wall façade, Trump World Tower stands as one of the finest residential buildings in New York City. Visit link to learn more about this world-class tower. Enjoy the scenic views of the Lower East Side from one of our plush double beds every morning. In our Double Deluxe Room, you’ll rise to the vibrant hustle and bustle that makes New York such an inspiring city!
Here are my top tips for your first visit to New York:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Don't buy a city card. Most are not worth it. Most museums function based on a donation (pay-what-you-will) while buying the tickets online or via a city card, they have a fixed price. And some museums (eg MOMA) are free in certain days (check that online)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- For the Statue of Liberty, go to the tickets office at 7.45 am and take place in the line. Ask for the free ticket for the pedestal. You need to be there in person and be the first one bc those tickets are limited. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Don't street yourself to see it all bc it is impossible. Set a list of places you want to see and try to walk when possible, but don't street yourself too much. The city is huge. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- The perfect shot of the Empire is from the Top of the Rock. Be there before sunset and stay to watch it. You will see NY during day and night. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- The Staten Island ferry is free and it goes every 30 min. It takes 1h to go and come back. You will have a great shot of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Go around 7-8 am in DUMBO for the famous pic of the Manhattan bridge. It will be empty. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Don't miss an afternoon in Williamsburg. The hipster place of NYC. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
PS. I am going again in December, to see NYC dressed for Christmas. I am not a winter person, but this should be impressive. Let me know if you have any advice for NYC in winter. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
PSS. Save this post for later, to have these tips. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀